Campground Rules and Information
- Check In from 2pm – 8pm. Deposit will hold site until 8:00 p.m. on the date of arrival.
- All Vehicles must display up to date pass while in camp.
- Entrance gate is closed and locked from 11:00p.m. till 6:00a.m.
- 5 miles per hour speed limit strictly enforced throughout camp.
- Quiet time from 10:00p.m. till 8:00a.m. Loud music will not be tolerated at any time.
- Public display of intoxication, underage drinking, disorderly conduct, and fighting or obscene language WILL result in immediate EVICTION.
- Fireworks and firearms are prohibited in camp. Fireworks are illegal in North Conway.
- Possession or use of illicit drugs is prohibited and will lead to eviction and arrest.
- Established pet policies must be followed. Only quiet and friendly pets are allowed. Pets must be kept on a 6′ or shorter leash at all times, not left unattended, cleaned up after, and they are not permitted in the beach, office, playground or pool areas.
- Maximum of four adults per site
- Do not move fireplaces from where they are placed – State Law $1,000.00 fine. Fireplaces are for wood only – No trash, bottles or garbage. Do not add logs after 11 p.m. Fires must not be left unattended and must be extinguished with water before you go to bed. Wood is sold at the Office, no collecting of wood allowed.
- All Visitors must register before entering the campground and pay appropriate fees. Day visitors must be out by 10:00 p.m.
- Electric space heaters are not permitted.
- The use of Minibikes, scooters, 4-wheelers, and golf carts are not permitted in camp. All vehicles must be registered and insured.
- We are on metered town water, washing of vehicles is not allowed. Please report all water leaks to the management.
- Please stay on roads and do not shortcut by driving through sites. Walking through occupied sites is inconsiderate. Please see to it that children understand this.
- Digging on sites or trenching around tents are prohibited. Do not let your pets dig holes on the site.
- Do not drive nails into or peel the bark off of any tree living or dead and please do not disturb the wildlife in any way.
- A single short clothesline will be allowed between 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Serious injuries can result from clotheslines left up after dark. Do not leave ropes attached to trees.
- All children 18 and under need to be on site after 10:00 p.m.
- No bicycle riding after dark.
- Drones, remote control vehicles of both land and air are not permitted.
- We have a NO REFUND policy. Saco River Camping Area reserves the right to evict campers without refunds or recourse, who in management’s opinion are not observing these rules or are not otherwise acting in a way which is conducive to a family camping atmosphere. We reserve the right to prohibit the entrance of any party to the campground.
Specific Site Requests: When available we will try to honor specific requests. However, due to scheduling, this is not always possible. We cannot guarantee specific sites.
Pool Rules: There is no lifeguard on duty; therefore the pool is used at your own risk. A competent adult must supervise children under 14. There will be no diving, no swimming alone, and no running inside the pool area. No glass, smoking, or pets allowed within the pool area. Pool Hours: 9:00a.m. – 9:00p.m.